Saturday, September 15, 2012

Heart of Clay!!


I don’t know where I belong, where I get love, It Is my home. I like the Nomad’s life that I have tasted because of my work The love & Food I get on my Travels has made me feel like I make a home wherever I go. I am in LOVE and Love is writing words in the air that I breathe when I travel. I love the Sun and Sand which reflect My Thoughts & Words. I Feel like a clay, being reshaped every day, until I'll be at last what I am destined to be. I am a Traveller in Time. My Destiny is known. -Nikita :)

1 comment:

  1. i guess we all are travelers without a map... i think thats the best way to travel.... unfortunately many are too busy planning their connecting flights missing the air through the hair on the way to the airport... nice to know you think this way...

    ReplyDelete