Saturday, September 15, 2012

Gossip Or Story


People often tell me "nikita don't you think you let many know about your life. I say "That's how it is for me" The worst can be when you fear letting out your own story. What I can do to myself is too much than what others can do to me. If you can make your mind beautiful you can ignore other peoples black thoughts towards you. but f your mind itself is weak, and somebody else fuels it a little bit it is enough to destroy you. We cannot control the intentions of all the people around us but we can control what happens within us ,that we can make it the way we want it. Even though you can't totally control what intentions people have for you ,you can nurture their intentions to certain extent. When millions of people love you, you are anyways controlling their emotions. A story doesn’t begin with exposition. It doesn’t start when you see the title on the screen or when the main character arrives on the scene. A story begins with conflict. Until Aseem trivedi doesn't go behind bars for his cartoons or Raj Thackrey doesn't speak up what we only thought off, you don’t have a tale worth telling. It might entertaining or interesting, but it’s not a story.
It all comes down to a moment. When we know what is happening in Shahrukhs house and bin ladens heart. That’s when a story really begins — when things start to get uncomfortable. Everything else is just setup. It starts to get interesting — when your tiny tale gets messed up by a larger story. And the same is true for life. I would not have anything to give to my readers if my life was perfect. I would be working earning and sleeping well. Who wants to know this? As a writer I open my book to everyone because I know many relate to it but don't speak it out. Everybody watches a movies, reads a book, listen to song and say "This is so my story" Yes!! It is. There is always someone there who has gone through pain and agony as you did. If they wouldn't have written or sung when they felt the heart break, Success fail or be penny less we would have missed out on the best writers, musicians and travellers. Imagine if Bob marley would have wept in his room for the pain he went through in love and not come out and sing strong about his feelings. Hence I say it that's how it is for me. My life's going to be a open book from now. And I play character in my own story which I want to let out. And I write effortlessly when I let my thought come from the loving and vulnerable space of my own heart. [Theres a vast difference between reading ones personal life as gossip or a story] ")

No comments:

Post a Comment